Let’s Get Back To Business!
Business restrictions are slowly being lifted, but the economic landscape has shifted.
Many businesses have proven that they can operate remotely, and will continue to do so.
We’re in the midst of a recession, which will have significant long-term ripple effects.
How can you adapt to the new economic landscape?
We’re continuing our free bi-weekly sessions to showcase what’s working for our clients in the modern market.
View The Schedule of Upcoming Sessions Here:
Please note that these topics are subject to change.
June 4th: How to Empower Your Team to Help the Right Customers in Spite of Market Recession.
Achieve resilient growth quickly and efficiently! In this session we'll explore:
- The Value Proposition Canvas
- Why the "who" you used to help may have to evolve slightly
- Adjusting your message & audience without skipping a beat
- How to supercharge traction & market fit with that new audience
June 18th: How to Standardize Your Sales Process
In this session, our CEO & Founder Thomas Le Maguer will explore how to standardize a sales process to make it easier to train new people on.
We'll touch on:
- Why a standardized sales process is important
- How do you standardize your sales flow?
- What is our sales process?
- How do you train new people on your new sales process?
July 2nd: How To Empower Your Sales Team To Prospect Using LinkedIn Sales Navigator & Social Selling Techniques
Trevor Turnbull, our CMO will be exploring social selling for businesses of all sizes. How can you get your sales team better results with social selling?
- Educate them on WHY they need to "enroll" their sales team to get them to use their own Personal LinkedIn profile to prospects (because it is theirs...not the company)
- Show them the TOP activities they should do daily to turn "cold leads" into "hot prospects" (in 30 mins per day)
- Show them how to stand out from their competition and stay top of mind with their prospects to they call them FIRST
July 16th: The Platinum Rule When it Comes to Online Promotion
In this session, our COO, Jason Smith will explore our philosophy of outreach.
- What is the platinum rule?
- How does it relate to direct outbound (linkedin, email, contact form)?
- How does that change with inbound strategies (content, ads)
- Our 3-step sniff test to messaging
July 30th: Creating the Exit Plan for Your Business
In this session, Thomas Le Maguer will share his experience in the mergers and acquisition process. We'll help with:
- Identifying what you want out of your business
- How to prepare for acquisition, the things to do 10, 5, 3 and 1 year out
- What we've learned by acquiring 3 firms to more than 8x our team inside 12 months.
August 13th: Creating an Accountability Chart For Your Firm
In this session, Nikola Leger will share his insights on our philosophy of People First, and how to create a firm that can grow fast.
- The concept of RPRS - Allowing team members to pursue their core genius
- How to empower leaders to lead
- Our Delegate and Elevate framework - an exercise that each person on your team should do
Those who commit themselves to working even harder and being a part of the solution are the ones who succeed in the midst of a recession… regardless of the cause.
That’s why we’re hosting these FREE live sessions – to show A.W.E.S.O.M.E. businesses how to lead by example, and prevent business contraction and THRIVE, in spite of Market Recession.
Instead, with the right mindset and approach, you can increase lead sales lead flow like never before. We’re opening this up to our clients, and leaders in our network who feel they need support in keeping their business moving in the right direction.
Join us every other Thursday at 12:00 EST.
I found myself concerned about our ability to ride out this storm, until I had a long conversation with my partner, Dan.
Dan is a billionaire, but he didn’t get there without facing challenges. He’s gone through 3 massive disruptions like this in his career…and in one where oil went from $40 to $8, and as 10,000 energy companies went out of business, he built the fastest growing energy company in the world from $820 to $450,000,000.
Recessions happen. This is not the first. It will not be the last. And if you take advantage of the right opportunities, you can come out on top.
Here’s a taste of what I learned from Dan, that I’ll share with you on this call:
1) Triple your output – triple lead gen and triple sales activities. Only one thing can save us, more sales.
2) Triple your POSITIVITY and ENTHUSIASM – in trying times where people are down on themselves, this is the most powerful weapon.
3) Lead from the front – we’ve got to demonstrate #1 and #2 above and push ourselves on the leadership front further than ever before. People (and children) follow what you do, not what you say.
4) Cash bonus structure for sales – give your sales people MORE CASH to do the same job, because it is 3x tougher. However, “financial motive will prevail” as Andrew Carnegie, arguably the richest man of the post-industrialized world, would say. And this will drive #1 above.
5) The most IMPORTANT – Stay 100% FOCUSED. One business, One Product, One Market, One Sales Process, One Message to your staff, and work at it 7 days a week.
Stay safe, and I’ll see you on the call.Thomas
Every Thursday, at 12:00 EST
Via Zoom Meeting
Here’s what you can expect, from attending these bi-weekly sessions:
Get insights on the strategies to refine your product and make it serve your ideal customers’ needs an increasingly digital economy.
Explore the marketing solutions that are generating the most traction for us and for our clients today.
Create a growth strategy that is recession-proof by focusing on who you can help most.
Gain confidence in your ability to maintain momentum on your growth goals this quarter, by seeing what others are doing to stay positive, optimistic, and be a part of the solution, rather than the problem.
Not Sure If You Should Attend?
At eRational Marketing, we know how hard it is to succeed and we’re here to bring entrepreneurial dreams to life. We help you achieve exponential growth over time by executing proven growth strategies so you can focus on what YOU do best.