These May Be Uncertain Times…But Now Is NOT The Time to Take Your Foot Off The Gas.
It’s Time To Accelerate!
Those who commit themselves to working even harder and being a part of the solution are the ones who succeed in the midst of a recession… regardless of the cause.
That’s why we’re hosting a FREE live webinar every Thursday – to show A.W.E.S.O.M.E. businesses how to lead by example, and prevent business contraction and THRIVE, in spite of the Coronavirus Pandemic.
Instead, with the right mindset and approach, you can increase lead sales lead flow like never before.
We’re opening this up to our clients, and leaders in our network who feel they need support in keeping their business moving in the right direction.
Join us every Thursday at 12:00 EST.
This week’s topic:
Maintaining A Steady Lead Flow
Don’t take this as us not taking the problem seriously, we are. We truly hope that you and your families are staying safe and healthy. However, we do want to make sure that we do our part to support you, through these troublesome times.
I was finding myself concerned about our ability to ride out this storm, until I had a long conversation with my partner, Dan.
Dan is a billionaire, but he didn’t get there without facing challenges. He’s gone through 3 massive disruptions like this in his career…and in one where oil went from $40 to $8, and as 10,000 energy companies went out of business, he built the fastest growing energy company in the world from $820 to $450,000,000.
Recessions happen. This is not the first. It will not be the last. And if you take advantage of the right opportunities, you can come out on top.
Here’s a taste of what I learned from Dan, that I’ll share with you on this call:
1) Triple your output – triple lead gen and triple sales activities. Only one thing can save us, more sales.
2) Triple your POSITIVITY and ENTHUSIASM – in trying times where people are down on themselves, this is the most powerful weapon when coupled with point #1 above.
3) Lead from the front – we’ve got to demonstrate #1 and #2 above and push ourselves on the leadership front further than ever before. People (and children) follow what you do, not what you say.
4) Cash bonus structure for sales – give your sales people MORE CASH to do the same job, because it is 3x tougher. However, “financial motive will prevail” as Andrew Carnegie, arguably the richest man of the post-industrialized world, would say. And this will drive #1 above.
5) The most IMPORTANT – Stay 100% FOCUSED. One business, One Product, One Market, One Sales Process, One Message to your staff, and work at it 7 days a week.
Stay safe, and I’ll see you on the call.Thomas
Every Thursday, at 12:00 EST
Via Zoom Meeting
Here’s what you can expect, from attending these weekly sessions:
Get insights on why you should triple your effort, rather than taking a step back right now, and the impact on your business, and actionable insights on how to do so.
Growth hacks to create a quick-and-dirty offer to support your target market, that is timely and speaks to their needs so you can effectively support them during trying times (and keep cash coming in).
Gain confidence in your ability to maintain momentum on your growth goals this quarter, by seeing what others are doing to stay positive, optimistic, and be a part of the solution, rather than the problem.
Not Sure If You Should Attend?
At eRational Marketing, we know how hard it is to succeed and we’re here to bring entrepreneurial dreams to life. We help you achieve exponential growth over time by executing proven growth strategies so you can focus on what YOU do best.